Experimental 3D Audio Blog...
Make sure to wear headphones to experience the 3D effect!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Puerto Vallarta Waves 6.29.08



The sound of pounding waves is best described as organized noise. The ocean has been calm since I got here a few days back. This day was different, the waves were stronger than ever. The spray was prevalent, you could smell the salt in the humid air. A few people kept cool, dipping their feet in the swell. The female mosquitos kept me company once again. I am annoyed, I imagine that my blood is irresistible.

Download

Riu Vallarta Info

View Map

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Richard. I looked all over your blog for information on how to contact you, but I did not see any other way to get a note to you other than leaving a comment. My name is Robbie. I have been also creating binaural field recordings for the past couple of years. I have been taking my nature recordings into my studio and embedding the ancient solfeggio frequencies into them. Thus turning them into recordings that people can use for meditation.

I have downloaded your Vallarta ocean waves track, which is a perfect recording, and would like to know if it is ok with you that use it in this fashion and offer it to others as a meditation track. please let me know if i can have your permission to do this. You can reach me at lution at nebmail dot com. thanks for the great recordings and look forward to hearing more from you. -Robbie